Practice transformation support hub
Managed by the Washington State Department of Health, the Practice Transformation Support Hub (Hub) accelerates the spread and implementation of new and existing practice change supports.
On this page
Healthier Washington supports transformation of the health delivery system through investment in knowledge, training, and tools, that effectively coordinate care, promote clinical-community linkages, and transition to value-based care.
The Hub coordinates and develops resources to give practices the training, coaching and tools they need to:
- Stimulate and accelerate the uptake of integrated behavioral health (mental health and substance use disorder) and primary care.
- Support progress toward value-based payment systems.
- Improve population health by strengthening clinical practice alignment with community-based services for whole-person care.
These goals will be accomplished through a variety of strategies including:
- Supporting clinician knowledge and practice translation to spread efficiency, quality, evidence-based decisions, and best practices to improve health through the lifespan.
- Improving clinic site data management capacity by providing training and tools that strengthen practices’ use of data to drive decision-making, contract negotiations, demonstrate health improvement/outcomes, and connect care delivery transformation success with cost reduction (performance, outcome, value-based approaches).
- Supporting communication, referrals and collaboration among related practice transformation initiatives, to optimize and align technical assistance.
- Supporting robust and effective linkages between clinical practices and community resources to improve whole-person care.
- WAportal.org: Web-based Resource Portal that provides a clearinghouse of curated resources and training.
- A regional Health Connector network.
- Coaching, facilitation and training services.