Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Medicaid Transformation Learning Symposium (2020)
This year's symposium will be held October 26-28, 2020.
Health Care Authority (HCA) and Washington’s Accountable Communities of Health (ACHs) are pleased to announce the 2020 HCA and ACH Learning Symposium: Community Health Through an Equity Lens.
This year’s event will be virtual, with all sessions taking place via Zoom. Visit the ACH website to register for the symposium, view the agenda, and see the schedule.
We’re thrilled to have two exciting keynote speakers this year:
- john. a. powell, Director of the Otherness & Belonging Institute at the University of California, Berkeley
- Nichole Maher, President & CEO of Group Health Foundation
We also will have an array of sessions focused on timely topics and the work of ACHs and their community partners, including:
- Community Partnerships to Promote Equity and Address Racism
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health
- COVID-19 and Hard-Hit Populations: Response and Recovery
- Tribal Partnerships with ACHs
- HCA's Equity Plans
- Bridging the Gap Between Clinical & Community Providers
- ACHs in Action: Lessons Learned and Looking to the Future
Register today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) there!