The state is leading strategic changes within Medicaid, allowing us to move toward a healthier Washington. The Healthier Washington Medicaid Transformation is an agreement with the federal government which allows us to test new and innovative approaches to providing health coverage and care.
- New webpage shows ACH submitted documents, including project plans and Phase 1 and 2 certification.
- Initiative 1 statewide accountability approach
- Medicaid transformation section 1115 waiver amendment request
- Independent assessment of ACH project plans - findings report
- Approved project plan scores and earned incentive funds by ACHs
Delivery system reform incentive payment (DSRIP) measurement guide (public review period closed February 28)
The Medicaid Transformation is a five-year agreement between the state and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that provides up to $1.5 billion federal investment for regional health system transformation projects that benefit Apple Health (Medicaid) clients. Read 10 things you need to know about Medicaid transformation.
This timeline shows the implementation activities for the transformation. View timeline.
Transforming the Medicaid delivery system within each region to care for the whole person and use resources more wisely through Accountable Communities of Health. Learn more about transformation projects.
Providing our most vulnerable populations with the targeted supports to get and stay healthy. Learn more about Foundational Community Supports and Services.