As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby is closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
Initiative 3: supportive housing and supported employment
Foundational Community Supports (FCS) is also referred to as Initiative 3 of the Healthier Washington Medicaid Transformation. FCS helps our most vulnerable beneficiaries get and keep stable housing and employment, in support of their broader health needs.
Services are now available for those who qualify. To learn more, please contact Amerigroup at FCSTPA@Amerigroup.com, 1-844-451-2828, or online:
- Amerigroup Foundational Community Supports provider website
- Amerigroup Foundational Community Supports client website
What services are included?
Services that help individuals get and keep community housing, including:
- Community Support Services (CSS): wrap-around supports that assess housing needs, identify appropriate resources, and develop the independent living skills necessary to remain in stable housing.
Supportive housing does not pay for rent or other room- and board-related costs.
Services that help individuals with barriers to employment get and keep a job, including:
- Employment assessments.
- Assistance with applications, community resources and employer outreach.
- Education, training and coaching necessary to maintain employment.
Supported employment does not pay for wages or wage enhancements.
- It's about ethics: maintaining personal and professional boundaries, with Pat Tucker.