How to participate
Stay informed by joining the Healthier Washington Feedback Network. Network members receive regular updates on the work occurring under the Healthier Washington initiative. Subscribe or manage your existing subscription. If you prefer not to subscribe, you can view recent messages to the Feedback Network on the News page.
Upcoming webinars and events
- Paying for value webinar series: The Health Care Authority (HCA) is eager to continue engaging with partners across the state on achieving value-based payment (VBP) objectives. To support awareness and dialogue, HCA will launch a comprehensive VBP webinar series beginning January 31.
- VBP roadmap and survey results - Webinar recording and slides can be found on our Meetings & Materials page.
- Centers of Excellence - February 14, 2018, noon to 1 p.m. Registration
- Rural solutions to care delivery - February 28, 2018, noon to 1 p.m. Registration
- Achieving accountable care - March 14, 2018, noon to 1 p.m. Registration
- How Medicaid Transformation and VBP intersect - March 28, 2018, noon to 1 p.m. Registration
- The Practice Transformation Support Hub provides several webinars and events to help providers with their practice transformation efforts.
Become a sentinel
The Sentinel Network is currently recruiting volunteers from health care employers to help track Washington’s rapidly changing health workforce. This project collects data from sentinel health care industry sites, and provides rapid turnaround of information about trends affecting employers, educators, training institutions, and other key stakeholders involved in health workforce development and deployment. You can help! The network needs health care employers to become volunteer “sentinels.” Find out how to become a Sentinel or see the latest Sentinel Network findings.