Healthier Washington Symposium
On October 18-19, 2017, the Healthier Washington Purchaser Conference and Symposium brought together hundreds of partners and stakeholders to engage in conversation about how we can collectively commit to value-based purchasing, payment, and care delivery, and understand our roles in moving value-based strategies from concept to practice. On behalf of everyone at Healthier Washington, we would like to extend a huge thank-you to all of this year's attendees and sponsors for making this conference such a success.
Materials from the conference can be found below, and a video of providers explaining the importance of paying for value can be found on our YouTube channel.
Event materials and resources
- Day one: Purchaser conference - agenda
- Day two: Healthier Washington symposium - agenda | program
- Rural health innovation accelerator committee handout
- Innovative financing and sustainability presentation
- Incentivizing quality and value
- Supporting systems that serve the whole person
- Our leadership imperative to achieve and sustain a healthier Washington
- Engaging the entire community to achieve healthier populations
- Where do we go from here?
All plenary session recordings can be found on our YouTube channel.