Healthier Washington Symposium
The Healthier Washington Symposium brings together key partners from around the state to learn, collaborate and engage. Partners are invited to bring new ideas and proposals for strengthening Healthier Washington efforts, and have opportunities for reaction and dialogue.
What: “A Commitment to Value” - a two-day Purchaser Conference and Healthier Washington Symposium
When: October 18-19, 2017
Day 1: Purchaser Conference
- An opportunity for dialogue between providers and purchasers, highlighting innovative strategies to reward value-based care, including accountable care organizations and bundled payment approaches; establishing common ground; and discussing challenges and opportunities to advance value-based purchasing.
- Who’s attending: CEOs, CFOs, chief medical officers, nurse executives, clinical leaders, health care decision makers, benefit managers, human resource directors, health plan leaders, and health sector change leaders.
Day 2: Healthier Washington Symposium
- Building on the conversation from the Purchaser Conference, Day 2 will focus on how we can collectively commit to value-based purchasing, payment, and care delivery, and understand our roles in moving value-based strategies from concept to practice.
- Who’s attending: CEOs, CFOs, health care decision makers, benefit managers, human resource directors, change leaders, public health leaders, community-based organization leaders, patient advocates, and association representatives.
More information will be coming soon.
- Rural health innovation accelerator committee handout
- Innovative financing and sustainability presentation
- Incentivizing quality and value
- Supporting systems that serve the whole person
- Our leadership imperative to achieve and sustain a healthier Washington
- Engaging the entire community to achieve healthier populations
- Where do we go from here?
All plenary session recordings can be found on our YouTube channel.