HCA, community partners host events to discuss Medicaid transformation
As our state continues transforming Medicaid by testing new and innovative approaches to providing health coverage and care, we want to hear from communities about their experiences and priorities.
The Health Care Authority is hosting two public forums this fall:
- Wenatchee: 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 12, Confluence Technology Center (co-hosted by the North Central Accountable Community of Health). Register for the Wenatchee event.
- Vancouver: 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 26, Bridgeport Resource Center (co-hosted by the Southwest Washington Accountable Community of Health). Register for the Vancouver event.
Both events will be streamed live on Facebook. Children accompanied by adult caregivers are welcome.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in Medicaid transformation
- Apple Health (Medicaid) clients
- Work source professionals
- Health services educators
- First responders
- Anyone associated with:
- Health equity organizations
- Housing and employment supports organizations
- Area Agencies on Aging