The technology selection process determines the technologies that will be considered by the Health Technology Clinical Committee (HTCC).
Technologies are selected by the director of HCA based on concerns related to safety, efficacy and cost-effectiveness.
- 2017 Prospective technology selections
- Director selections (2016)
- Director selections (2015)
- Director selections (2014)
- Administrator selections (2013)
- Administrator selection (2012)
- Administrator selection (2011)
For more information on the technology selection process, visit out Technology selection web page.
Nominating a health technology for review or re-review
Any group or individual may request that the program consider a health technology for review or re-review. To do so, complete and submit the petition for health technology review form or contact HTA program staff for assistance.