Bleeding Disorder Collaborative for Care
On this page
As mandated by the legislature, the Bleeding Disorder Collaborative for Care will:
- Identify and develop evidence-based practices to improve care of patients with bleeding disorders - with specific attention to health care cost reduction,
- Make recommendations regarding the distribution of the evidence-based practices, and
- Assist the Health Care Authority in the development of a cost-benefit analysis, based on the evidence-based practices identified.
- Key Questions for Guiding Clinical Research and Developing Evidence-based Guidelines
- Statement of Work (subject to change)
- Research Protocol: Comparison of Ideal vs. Actual Weight Based Factor Dosing in Hemophilia A. (Updated 8/31/2016)
Date: Select Wednesdays (please click register link below for a list of specific dates)
Time: 7:30-8 a.m.
All meetings are open to the public and held via webinar. Please follow these instructions if you would like to attend:
- Register for the Bleeding Disorder Collaborative for Care.
- You will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
- If you are calling into the meeting by cell phone, you will first have to login by computer to get your audio pin number.
- If you are logging into a notepad computer, you will have to download the GoTo Webinar app first.