As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby will be closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
Events and training
Webinar: Adolescent Behavioral Healthcare Act HB 1874
This one-and-a-half hour webinar provides information about:
- The new Adolescent Behavioral Health Act and how it applies to family and adolescent initiated treatment consent and safeguards for outpatient and inpatient evaluation and treatment.
- How to empower families and providers to effectively help struggling adolescents access care.
- Information sharing requirements and safeguards, as well as confidentiality laws.
Trauma-informed approach trainings online
These free, online courses on trauma-informed approach are now available in English and Spanish.
- Trauma informed approach (TIA) overview
- TIA for staff
- TIA for supervisors
- TIA for agency leaders
To register to take these courses:
- Register for TIA trainings
- You will receive a welcome invitation from TIA Washington to access the courses.
Suicide prevention training
- Free suicide prevention training (Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction).