On this page
- Find preferred providers
- Log in to regence.com to search for providers (must have or create a regence.com account)*
- Prescription drugs: Find a network pharmacy (Pharmacy Locator)
*Why log in to regence.com to search for a provider?
You may search for a provider at regence.com without logging in or having an account.
If you do log in to search, the system will know you are a UMP member. You will be able to use Advanced Search to search within a certain radius (distance) from an address. The overall results of a provider search are not greatly different whether logged in or not.
When you see a preferred provider...
- You pay less. Compare the plans to see how much you'll pay for different providers.
- Preventive care services (including immunizations) are covered in full.
- The provider submits claims and preauthorization requests to the plan on your behalf.
- The provider won't bill you for more than the plan allowed amount.
See the list of covered provider types.
The plan pays for covered services only when performed by a covered provider type. All network and non-network providers are covered provider types. If you see an out-of-network provider that is not a covered provider type, the plan will not pay for any of the services received; you will be responsible for all charges. As with all noncovered services, any payments you make to a noncovered provider type will not apply toward your medical deductible or medical out-of-pocket limit.
See approved providers who can provide Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy.
UMP customer service for help finding a provider
Business hours: Monday–Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time
TTY users: 711