Who should I contact?
- Benefit details (including Rx coverage)
- Finding a doctor or dentist
- ID cards
- Copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, or claims
- Health plan complaints or appeals
- Premium surcharges
- SmartHealth wellness program
- Benefit eligibility or eligibility changes
(like divorce, or becoming eligible for Medicare)
- Account updates (address, phone number, etc.)
- Adding or dropping dependents
- Open enrollment and/or special open enrollment
- Payroll deduction or premium payments
- Eligibility complaints or appeals
Contact your personnel, payroll, or benefits office.
All other members:
Contact PEBB Benefits Services.
1-800-200-1004 (toll-free) or 360-725-0440 (Olympia)
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Send a question online (secure login required)
Walk-in customer service is available at the address below .
*Text telephone service for deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired
Directions | Printable map
Cherry Street Plaza
626 8th Avenue SE
Olympia WA 98501
P.O. Box 42684
Olympia, WA 98504-2684
Send a question to
Secure login is required.