Who should I contact for help?
- Choosing a doctor or dentist
- Whether doctor or dentist contracts with a plan
- Prescription drug coverage
- ID cards
- Copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, and claims
- Life or long-term disability benefits
- Health plan complaints or appeals
See plan contact information.
- Benefit eligibility
- Eligibility changes
(examples: divorce, or becoming eligible for Medicare)
- Account updates
(address, phone number, etc.)
- Adding dependents
- Dropping dependents
- Open enrollment and/or special open enrollment
- Payroll deduction or premium payment information
- Eligibility complaints or appeals
Your personnel, payroll, or benefits office.
COBRA/Extension of Coverage, and
Leave Without Pay (LWOP) members:
PEBB Benefits Services.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
360-725-0440 (Olympia) | TTY*: 711
Send a question online (Secure login required.)
Walk-in customer service available at the address below .
* Text telephone service for deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired
Directions | Printable map
Cherry Street Plaza
626 8th Avenue SE
Olympia WA 98501
P.O. Box 42684
Olympia, WA 98504-2684
Send a question to
(Secure login required.)