Transportation Services (non-emergency)

Transportation HomeEligibility RequirementsRequest TransportationResources


The Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA) may pay transportation services to get you to and from needed non-emergency healthcare appointments. These appointments must be for services allowed by your current Medicaid enrolled program.

If you have a current Medicaid Services Card that is used to pay for your healthcare services and you have no way to get to your health care appointment, you may be eligible for transportation. If you already have a way to get to your healthcare appointment, HCA may be able to help you by paying for gas or paying for your mileage.

Comments or Questions

For comments or questions regarding Transportation Services, email Transportation Services.

Report Medicaid Fraud 1-800-562-6906