Prescription Drug Discounts
Reduced-Cost Health Care
Apple Health (Medicaid)
Health Technology Assessment
Prescription Drug Program
Public Employees Benefits Board
Uniform Medical Plan
Washington Health Program
Health Care Reform
American Indian/Alaska Natives
Medicaid Expansion 2014
Provider Rates for ACA
State Health Care Innovation Planning
Programs and Services Directory
Health Care Assistance
Health Care for Children
Maternity and Infants
Healthy Options/Managed Care
Claims and Billing
Durable Medical Equipment
Provider Guides and Notices
Document Submission Cover Sheet
Numbered Memoranda (Pre-2012)
ProviderOne Billing and Resource Guide
Audits and Reviews
Provider Termination and Exclusion List
State Plan for Medicaid
Programs and Services
Bookmark & Share
Alien Emergency Medical
Apple Health for Kids
- Medical Assistance programs for children.
- Provider resources and most common findings in Medicaid audits.
Authorization for Services
Autism (Applied Behavior Analysis)
Children's Health Insurance Program
- For families above Medicaid income limits.
Common findings in Medicaid audits and reviews
Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey
- Customer survey of Medicaid clients.
Coordination of Benefits
(liens/third party recovery)
Chemically Using Pregnant Women program
Durable Medical Equipment
Eligibility for Medical Programs
- General Medicaid eligibility information.
Enrolled Provider Requirements
(for medical programs)
Evidence Based Medicine
- Medicaid family planning programs.
Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics
Find a Medicaid provider
- Who may be taking Medicaid patients.
Find Dental Care
by selecting the county name on Department of Health’s website.
- Medicaid maternity and infant care.
- Provide integration, or close coordination of primary and behavioral health/substance use services.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Information for providers about current federal medical privacy laws.
Healthy Options - Managed Care
- Medicaid program for adults and families.
- Billing information for hospitals that treat Medicaid patients.
- Information for providers who need interpreters for Medicaid clients.
Kidney Disease Program
Liens/Third Party Recovery
- Information about coordination of benefits between Medicaid and other insurers.
Maternity Support Services
Medicaid Administrative Claiming
- Matching funds to support community enrollment in Medicaid programs.
Medicaid and Health Care Reform
Medicaid Program Evaluations
Medical Care Services
Medicare Part D
- Patient information about Medicare prescription drug benefits.
OPPS (Outpatient Prospective Payment System
) - Reimbursement information for hospitals.
Optical providers for adult Medicaid clients
Overview of Washington State Medical program eligibility
Patient Review & Coordination
- A program that coordinates client care with one provider and one pharmacy.
Payment Error Rate Measurement
- General information about Medicaid pharmacy services.
Premium Payment Program
- Helps people on Medicaid take advantage of private health insurance in a way that saves the state money.
- How to become a Medicaid provider.
Provider Guides/Provider Notices/Fee Schedules
- Billing guides and updates
Provider Listserv archive
- Training, billing, and policies for providers.
- Links for providers.
Provider termination and exclusion list
(Phase 2) - Provider payment processing system.
Rates and Fee Schedules
School-based Health Care Services for Children in Special Education
Stop smoking assistance for Medicaid clients
Substance Abuse Toolkit
- General information to help Medicaid patients get to and from appointments.
Title XIX Medicaid Advisory Committee
- A group that oversees Medicaid operations, programs, and planning.
What are enrolled providers?
Washington Medicaid Integration Partnership
(WMIP) - Long-term managed care information pilot program in Snohomish county.
Washington Medicaid State Plan
- The plan that details how Washington will spend federal Medicaid funding.
HCA Agency Rules
HCA Employee/Vendor/Visitor Login
Copyright © 2013 Washington State Health Care Authority