Interpreter Services Home | Provider Information | Medical Interpreters | FAQ | Reports

Meeting the communication needs of our Limited English Proficient (LEP) customers in Washington State

Do you need information on how to become certified as an interpreter?

To find more information about DSHS Language Testing and Certification (LTC) program please visit their website at

For information on becoming an interpreter: The Health Care Authority contracts with CTS LanguageLink to provide interpreter services. Contact CTS LanguageLink to find out more.

Contact us for comments or questions regarding Interpreter Services.

For information on the Collective Bargaining Agreement please visit the Office of Financial Management website.