Important notices and memos for providers:
- Current Billing guide effective May 30, 2015
- Prior Authorization for Extractions effective May 1, 2014
- Adult Dental Coverage: English, Cambodian, Chinese, Korean, Laotian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Adult Dental is Reinstated effective January 1, 2014
Current Medicaid Provider Guide (pdf) (use for dates of service on and after January 1, 2014)
- Effective March 1, 2013, the description and payment for the Case Study (D8660) will be adjusted to include both the Cephalometric and Panoramic films.
- Updated Eligibility Expedited Prior Authorizations (7/1/12)
- Decision Making Tool (flow chart) (7/1/12)
- Guide for Dental Providers (all ages) (use for dates of service between May 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013)
- Glossary of Terms
- Emergency Oral Healthcare Benefit (see page 226 for all clients Age 21 and Older)
Effective October 1, 2011: Changes in coverage for some DDD Medicaid Adults:
Effective July 1, 2011: Restoration of Dental Services for some Medicaid adults:
Other Dental specific topics:
How do I report discrepancies regarding client information in Provider One?
If you find that the client information in Provider One does not match, such as:
- Client date of birth
- Client gender
You can report this information by e-mailing email@example.com
How do I Disenroll as a Medicaid Provider?
To disenroll as a Medicaid provider, you need to write a letter requesting disenrollment on your letterhead and mail it to:
PO Box 45562
Olympia, WA 98504-5562
How do I get my information removed from the "Find a Provider" list?
- How can I be removed from or added to this list?
Providers can make a change to their ProviderOne provider file, including the "Accepting New Clients" status at any time. Instructions on how to be removed from the list.
- When will I see a change to the list?
The list is updated weekly. Changes will not appear until the following Monday.
- Guide for Dental Providers
- Dental Related Memos:
- 11-51 Coverage and Authorization Changes
- 10-86 Year 2011 Benefit Changes as a Result of Budget Reductions Coverage Changes and Hospital Visit Policy Changes.
- 10-29 Fee Schedule Updates and Benefit Changes.
- 10-01 New Form to Initiate Request for Prior Authorization.
- Electronic Billing: Medicaid encourages providers to bill electronically for the most efficient distribution of payment (see billing instructions).