Recorded sessions from Feb. 22, 2016 early adopter conference
- Opening Speakers
- Community Health Plan of Washington: Discussion on Health Plan details and unique innovation projects.
- Molina Healthcare: Discussion on Molina Plan details and unique innovation projects.
- Crisis System Overview: Discussion on what the region's new Behavioral Health Administrative Service Organization will manage and the providers that will support direct crisis services.
- Early Warning System Overview: Discussion on how the Early Warning System will provide reporting for evaluation and accountability.
Handouts and presentations
- Beacon and the Southwest Washington Crisis System Overview (February 22, 2016)
- Data Reporting Breakout Session
- Southwest Washington Early Warning System: Introduction and Overview
- Community Health Plan of Washington Early Adopter Presentation
- Molina's Vision for Full Integration: April 1 and Beyond
- Webinar 1: Preparing for the Brave New World
- Webinar 2: The Future of Behavioral Health
- Webinar 3: The Future of Community Behavioral Health Systems of Care
- Webinar 4: Options for Becoming Best Friends Forever
- Southwest Washington Provider Webinar: How are we going to get paid tomorrow?
- Session 1: Successful Managed Care Contracting: Negotiating from a Position of Strength
- Session 2: Successful Managed Care Contracting: Negotiating from a Position of Strength
- How to Price Your Services in a World of Early Adopters
- Excellence in Revenue Cycle and Back Office Management in the New Health Care Environment